Our clients include renewable energy companies, investment funds, developers of energy efficiency and conventional thermal projects, as well as consulting roles for government institutions.
Among other projects, clients have retained us to provide:
• Financing advice for a £50m debt package to construct 200MW of gas fired power. This is the first debt financing under the UK's new Capacity Market.
• Policy and regulatory risk assessment to support market entry for a leading renewables fund, including preparation for investment committee presentation
• Non-executive director roles with leading renewables developers
• Commercial review of new technology opportunity – assessment of investment attractiveness and support of investor presentations to underpin the company's R&D review
• Business review of new market entry plan, including advice on mitigating new technology risk and maximising attractiveness to investors
• Advisory roles with two Government organisations, focusing on commercial cases for project development and deployment